Debris Pick-Up & Hauling
Tree debris and land clearing hauling service for all of NE Florida. Let our fleet of grapple trucks clean up your debris with ease.
What we pick up
Logs & stumps
Woodchips & Mulch
How Our Hauling Works
Contact Us To Discuss Your Haul
We pick up your Debris in 1-2 business days
we dump the haul at a local dump yard
Pricing depends on a number of factors, such as the load size, volume, distance to the dump and fuel costs. To get an accurate price contact us for a quote.
60 yards for truck and 130 yards for truck and trailer combined
Placing your Hauling Materials
Our custom built grapple trucks pick up and haul away all of the material that you place out.
- Entire pile of material must be within 20 feet of the road to be hauled
- Material cannot have power lines (or telephone, cable, etc.) within a 20 foot radius around and above the pile
- Material piles must be at least 5’ away from any mailbox, utility boxes, sprinkler heads and 10’ away from fire hydrants
- If accessing a driveway is required, a damage waiver must be signed by the property owner, as our trucks have the potential to damage driveways
- Logs cannot exceed 20 ft. in length.
Unable to meet these guidelines? That’s okay, but we’ll need to create a custom quote. Give us a call at 904-650-HAUL (4285).
|✔ Brush & Logs
|✔ Stumps / Root Balls
|✔ Construction Debris
* Additional fees may apply for distant locations, very dirty material, or construction debris.
Got a question? We got your covered, likely. If not, give us a call.
Where do you pick-up debris?
We cover all of NE Florida from the state line to south of Daytona and west to 301. Our top hauling cities include Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Palm Coast, St. Johns, Ponte Vedra, Nocatee, Orange Park, Jacksonville Beach, St. Augustine Beach, Fruit Cove, Green Cove Springs, Keystone Heights, Starke, Callahan and more.
What kind of debris do you haul?
We can haul nearly any kind of debris, but specialize in organic material and construction debris. Clean debris is logs, branches, trimmings and fronds; with few root balls permitted and no large piles of dirt. Dirty debris is a mixture of logs, root balls and dirt. Trash and construction material must not be mixed with organic debris. Construction debris includes standard job site trash and waste, which can be loaded directly from piles or roll-off dumpsters.
How do I stack or prepare my debris for you?
Please see the section above "Placing your Hauling Materials."
What is your lead time?
We have a large fleet of vehicles and be on your project quickly. We'd love a few days, but generally accommodate with as little as 24-hours. For large job of 10 or more hauls a few days notice is appreciated.